Hose guide system
Many companies know the problem with the water hoses located on the ground, which must be passed through the intermediate paths for manual irrigation of beds and tables. The problem of handling is known. The hoses often stick to corners and edges. Due to the frequent back and forth on concrete paths and pavement slabs, the hose is damaged. We say that does not have to be!
For several years now, we have included the C-rail hose guide system in our production program. Here, the hose is routed in cable trolleys equipped with maintenance-free galvanized ball bearings in a rail profile. The system can be used longitudinally or transversely in greenhouses or picking areas.
- 1″ Water hoses can be easily moved in house lengths of up to 100 m
- To handle without much effort
- No hoses lying around that can affect your freedom of movement and driving with trolleys
- Frequent coupling and uncoupling at the various water connections is a thing of the past
- Accessories: a C-rail bend to redirect the hose package at one end
- Easy self-assembly
- Can be used in all areas
Scope of delivery:
- C-rail profile 30 x 30 mm in 6 m lengths or CV-rail profile 70 x 40 mm suitable for retrofitting of greenhouse irrigation carts
- Rail connectors for connecting the rails
- The factory-built hose packages include cable trolleys for 1″ hose and the water hose with quick couplings
- Suspension material for mounting the rail (on request)
- Available at any time
- Shipping by forwarding agency or our fleet
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.